Tuesday, January 19, 2010

End of an Era, Beginning of Tenacity

19 days into 2010...and I find myself writing like a fiend. I have changed so much in the past 19 days. I am no longer a part of a dynamic duo, I am just Jennie again. I am just Jennie who is shining because of her journey. I am just Jennie, who will one day become a part of an even better duo in the future, God's just got some work to do on me- work in my heart and in my utmost soul. The "work" He is shaping and molding me with is beginning with a heartache, but I know my heart is getting ready to fly...

20TENacity...that's me folks. Persevering, working hard on my purpose, my mission in this life. I am thirty years old. I am a Christian. I am an artist, as well as the ever-evolving work of my Creator. And I am finally giving it up and letting it go all to Him. Finally. It took my third decade on this earth to finally let go. I'm really there.

And it feels wonderful...

So, I begin with an ending, but I begin! To tenacious living, to singing with my whole heart, to being honest with myself every single day, to finding God's will for my life...time to focus on Jennie's purpose for awhile...AMEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment